As your team reconnects whether that be face-to-face or over zoom it’s importance to us that you have the confidence to continue their development.
Training with the Skills Shop is still hassle-free. We’ve already implemented standard operating procedures to look after your staff when they participate in face-to-face training.
How We’re Looking After Your Staff
- All participants (and staff) will be temperature checked upon arrival.
- Sealed participant packs will contain:
- Pocket hand sanitiser
- Individually wrapped face mask
- Course handbook
- resuscitation face shield (first aid training)
- Alcohol free wipe (first aid training)
For training taking place at our offices in Barrow, all the below is readily available.
- Hand sanitiser stations throughout the building
- Paper towel dispensers in all toilets and kitchen area
- Disposable cups for drinks
Skills Shop staff will also:
- Regularly clean all surfaces
- Empty waste bins daily
At this time we will not be providing a complimentary lunch for participants.
What If I Feel Unwell?
Anyone displaying a high temperature upon arrival will not be allowed to participate in face-to-face training.
If someone becomes unwell during the training they will be asked to leave immediately and we will implement our track and trace protocol.
We wish anyone under these circumstances a speedy recovery and will give the participant a free transfer onto another course once they feel well enough to attend.
Get in Touch
If you have any queries or concerns then please get in touch with us directly by calling 01229 813989.